How to Solder Wires Together Correctly Like a Pro (Easy Tips and Tricks)
Learn How to Solder Wires Together Correctly Like a Professional with these Easy Tips and Tricks.
Learn How to Solder Wires Together Correctly Like a Professional with these Easy Tips and Tricks. Here I teach You How to Solder Wires Together Correctly with Easy and Simple Tools, Tips, Tricks, and Techniques.
Tools and Consumables needed:
- Electrical Wire to be Soldered
- Wire Stripper
- Flux Cored Solder Wire
- Soldering Flux
- Soldering Iron
- Heat Shrink Tubing
- Hot Air Blower
How to Solder Wires Together Correctly Like a Pro
- Using a Wire Stripper, Strip the Wires to Desired Length
- Lock and Firmly Twist the Stripped Wires Together
- Apply Solder Flux to the Wire Joint
- Preload the Soldering Iron Tip with Solder Wire
- Solder the Wire Joint
- Insert Heat Shrink Tubing through the Wire to Cover the Solder Joint
- Apply Hot Air using Hot Air Blower to Shrink the Tubing
- Perfect Wire Solder Joint is Done
Video: How to Solder Wires Together Correctly Like a Pro (Easy Tips and Tricks)
PS: There same Tips, Tricks and Techniques can Also be Used:
- To Solder Wire to Board
- To Solder Wires to Metal, Connectors and Terminals
- For Soldering in Electronics
I hope you found these Tips, Tricks and Techniques Useful. These Techniques are Common in Electrical and Electronics Industry.
For Automatic and Quick Soldering of Wires, Electronic Companies use Dip Soldering Technique to Expedite the Process. This is suggested for Mass Production. For Small Quantity, Hand Soldering is Good Enough.
Please share with others if you found this Article Useful. Thanks!
- Lead-Free (Pb-Free) Solder and Composition
- How to Solder – Hand Soldering Tutorial
- Electronic Circuits for Beginners
- How to Solder Electronic Components
- How to Clean and Tin Soldering Iron Tip
- Extend Soldering Iron Tip Life – 5 Tips to Improve Soldering Iron Tip Life
- Active and Passive Electronic Components
- Circuit Symbols of Electronic Components
- Electronic Components, Parts and Their Function
- Different Types of Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Surface Mount Soldering Guide – SMD Soldering